Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.240 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,339,231 Franc (R$ 14,071) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)