Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.091 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,960,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,312,331 Franc (R$ 13,282) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$10,000 (40 minutes ago)