Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.145 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,974,656 Franc (920,666 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)