Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.123 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,660,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,883,339 Franc (887,287 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)