Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.134 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,042,715 Franc (488,636 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)