Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.111 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,710,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,773,719 Franc (840,151 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)