Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 219.045 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 66% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,214,361 Franc (5,544 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)