Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 269.643 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 66% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 535,986 Franc (1,988 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)