Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 265.815 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 68% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 747,138 Franc (2,811 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)