Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.250 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 70% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,037,713 Franc (4,648 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $5,590 (about 1 hour ago)