Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 871 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38819 XOF / LBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,683,324 Franc (9,488,495 L£) in Beirut.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)