Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 840 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36989 XOF / LBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,317,785 Franc (8,969,746 L£) in Beirut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)