Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.935 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,680,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,508,125 Franc (280,708 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (26 minutes ago)