Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.618 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,510,601 Franc (175,294 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (24 minutes ago)