Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.146 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,918,457 Franc (319,105 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)