Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.733 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,001,457 Franc (205,632 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)