Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.269 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,946,043 Franc (元22,822) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (41 minutes ago)