Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 881 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.731 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,980,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,274,660 Franc (元38,648) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)