Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 971 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.938 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,865,078 Franc (元34,545) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)