Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 755 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.478 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,879,783 Franc (元33,301) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (44 minutes ago)