Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.560 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,405,249 Franc (22,032 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)