Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.319 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,775,951 Franc (22,703 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (42 minutes ago)