Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 157.048 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,971,742 Franc (25,290 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,890,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)