Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.874 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,786,556 Franc (10,642 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (38 minutes ago)