Cost of living comparison between Batumi, Georgia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 259.651 XOF / GEL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 997,447 Franc (3,841 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)