Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 229.575 XOF / GEL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 791,369 Franc (3,447 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (44 minutes ago)