Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13510 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,023,666 Franc (22,381,338 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)