Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15379 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,363,465 Franc (8,865,865 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)