Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.547 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,034,725 Franc (186,552 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)