Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.626 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,399,212 Franc (248,686 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)