Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.045 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,561,928 Franc (3,408,504 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)