Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,960,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,466,304 Franc (2,483,914 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)