Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,274,960 Franc (1,274,604 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 2 hours ago)