Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 604.370 XOF / CHF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 62% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,673,348 Franc (CHF 9,387) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)