Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 617.552 XOF / CHF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 66% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,235,096 Franc (CHF 5,239) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)