Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20221 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 987,007 Franc (COL$4,881,172) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (43 minutes ago)