Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18815 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,785,018 Franc (COL$9,487,157) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,666 (44 minutes ago)