Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18533 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,215,805 Franc (COL$11,956,030) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (31 minutes ago)