Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21424 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,138,284 Franc (COL$5,313,193) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)