Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19512 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,870,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,738,859 Franc (COL$14,036,646) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)