Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01453 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 64% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,141,636 Franc (Bs 78,585,392) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)