Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.962 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,244,831 Franc (Bs 52,368) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)