Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.909 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 30% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,127,729 Franc (Bs 70,070) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (20 minutes ago)