Cost of living comparison between Barnaul, Russia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.690 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 816,195 Franc (руб 84,227) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)