Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.408 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 783,442 Franc (руб 75,275) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)