Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.437 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,315,178 Franc (руб 139,362) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)