Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.900 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,307,804 Franc (€2,000) in Bari.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (36 minutes ago)