Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.631 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,191,529 Franc (₨253,900) in Bareilly.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (35 minutes ago)