Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03096 XOF / BYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,459,663 Franc (47,150,474 p.) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)