Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.887 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,305,030 Franc (元14,682) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)