Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.615 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,076,306 Franc (元12,284) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)