Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.637 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,119,200 Franc (元23,642) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (43 minutes ago)