Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.655 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,838,328 Franc (元21,975) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)