Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.887 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,500,531 Franc (元28,132) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)