Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 334.614 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,919,182 Franc (5,736KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)