Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.811 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,533,220 Franc (RD$ 234,319) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)