Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.025 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,941,852 Franc (RD$ 149,083) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)