Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.877 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,469,590 Franc (146,332 ฿) in Bangkok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)