Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04080 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,955,556 Franc (Rp 47,930,646) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (38 minutes ago)