Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04004 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,914,001 Franc (Rp 47,805,051) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)