Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 436.190 XOF / BND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,139,650 Franc (B$4,905) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)