Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 438.200 XOF / BND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,735,905 Franc (B$3,961) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)