Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.580 XOF / BND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,794,160 Franc (B$6,923) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (29 minutes ago)