Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04656 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,226,501 Franc (Rp 26,341,641) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)