Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04102 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,093,320 Franc (Rp 51,036,670) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (43 minutes ago)