Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04275 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,109,670 Franc (Rp 49,349,224) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,892 (about 1 hour ago)