Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04639 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,265,644 Franc (Rp 27,282,703) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)