Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,662,226 Franc in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)