Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,670,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,037,515 Franc in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (36 minutes ago)