Cost of living comparison between Balneario Camboriu, Brazil and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 179.487 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,312,102 Franc (R$ 7,310) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)