Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.215 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,636,005 Franc (R$ 15,044) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (about 1 hour ago)