Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.779 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,538,272 Franc (R$ 14,523) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Columbus, Ohio costs $18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (19 minutes ago)