Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 409.733 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,684,202 Franc (AU$8,992) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (43 minutes ago)