Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 473.746 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,816,108 Franc (AU$5,944) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 990 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Aberdeen costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)