Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 422.273 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 22% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,414,196 Franc (AU$10,453) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (31 minutes ago)