Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.112 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,102,584 Franc (AU$9,789) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)