Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 433.248 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,850,156 Franc (AU$8,887) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,666 (30 minutes ago)