Cost of living comparison between Balikpapan, Indonesia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04598 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,387,057 Franc (Rp 30,167,541) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)