Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04532 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,358,168 Franc (Rp 29,968,683) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 9 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)