Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 350.921 XOF / AZN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 629,179 Franc (1,793 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)