Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 343.619 XOF / AZN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 632,413 Franc (1,840 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)