Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 372.300 XOF / AZN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 628,050 Franc (1,687 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)