Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 311.333 XOF / AZN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 62% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,346,362 Franc (4,325 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)