Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 591 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 356.177 XOF / AZN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 647,317 Franc (1,817 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,200 (about 1 hour ago)