Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.717 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,507,245 Franc (10,711 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)