Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.352 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,824,449 Franc (ARS $77,696) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)