Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.650 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,864,101 Franc (₨615,980) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (28 minutes ago)