Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.649 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,427,647 Franc (Php134,058) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元203,800 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)