Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.877 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,459,239 Franc (Php134,158) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)