Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.389 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,152,263 Franc (Php93,006) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)