Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,527,191 Franc (2,919,129 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)