Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,702,952 Franc (3,340,951 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (41 minutes ago)