Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49754 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,030,798 Franc (6,091,512 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)