Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 656.122 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,544,220 Franc (€3,878) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)