Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 654.413 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,160,832 Franc (€1,774) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)