Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.266 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,948,312 Franc (Php189,792) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 74,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)