Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.032 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 808,420 Franc (5,574 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)