Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.733 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,310,867 Franc (S/. 12,786) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (33 minutes ago)