Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 661.546 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,648,559 Franc (€2,492) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)