Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,683 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 446.617 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,989,114 Franc (NZ$6,693) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)