Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,647 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 442.338 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,563,543 Franc (NZ$8,056) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)