Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,082 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.776 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,976,326 Franc (NZ$12,574) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,660,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)