Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,017 prices entered by 399 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 398.430 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,809,485 Franc (NZ$12,071) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)