Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.803 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,825,054 Franc (1,012,414 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (44 minutes ago)