Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.739 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,203,308 Franc (1,267,338 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,620,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)