Cost of living comparison between Atyrau, Kazakhstan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.819 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,216,557 Franc (668,805 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)