Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.926 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,349,964 Franc (700,769 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (38 minutes ago)