Cost of living comparison between Ta'if, Saudi Arabia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 164.250 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,934,644 Franc (﷼ 11,779) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)