Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.555 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,101,731 Franc (E£ 66,604) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)