Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.117 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,935,867 Franc (E£ 64,278) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)