Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.401 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 74% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 804,704 Franc (E£ 24,835) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)