Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.723 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 73% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 524,763 Franc (E£ 15,561) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)