Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.995 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,101,742 Franc (552,183 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (44 minutes ago)