Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.812 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,035,319 Franc (571,351 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)