Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.878 XOF / ERN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,540,714 Franc (Nakfa38,635) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)