Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.349 XOF / ERN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,879,863 Franc (Nakfa79,228) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)