Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.319 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,687,600 Franc (22,172 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)