Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.724 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,770,420 Franc (23,905 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)